We believe youth need to have some consistency in their life when it comes to someone speaking into their future. This allows youth to know what to expect and will give them purpose and ownership. Furthermore, we believe that having consistent adult leadership in their life is vital for their continued growth. Since we are entrusted with the eternal future of youth, Adult Leaders will have clear expectations and given specific responsibilities. This is why we ask potential adult leaders to prayerfully consider the following.
• Plan on a time commitment of 3-5 hours per week. This will most likely be 3 hours on Tuesday nights, 1-2 hours discipling youth at other times, and other events.
• Enroll for an entire season. Tuesdays from 5:30pm until around 8:30pm. Other meetings may be on Sundays or Monday nights.
Spring season is January-May
Summer season is June-August
Fall season is September-December
• Complete a Placement Consultation & Background Check.
• Regularly attend Antioch Community Church as we will be connecting with youth each Sunday.
• Be actively involved in Discipleship with Antioch by having someone consistently speak into your life so you can do the same.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or thoughts at email@example.com