To develop children with a Jesus-centered world view and equip them to encounter God through His Word and His presence to minister the Kingdom of God throughout the world.
Visiting on Sunday?
What to Expect:
We start check-in 15 minutes before the start of each service. Getting your kids checked in early gives opportunities for them to build friendships in a safe and fun environment. We have classes for infants/crawlers, toddlers (ages 1-2.9), preschool & kindergarten (ages 3-5.9), and elementary (ages 6+) each with age appropriate lessons and activities.
We’ll see you there!
Our Nursery class is currently studying “See What God Does”, published by DiscipleLand. See their website for a syllabus of what we will cover for the year.
Our Pre/K & Elementary class enjoys “Tru” curriculum created by David C. Cook.
Kids will enjoy engaging in worship, scripture, prayer, and fun activities! We want children to get to know God and also to meet with Him!
The Foundation of Kids Ministry:
We’ve adopted 7 Family Ministry Essentials from Tru.
- Empowering Family as Primary: As a church, we seek to come alongside each family in their spiritual journey and empower them to train their children in relationship with God. Families are the primary disciplers of children, and we as the church feel called to equip and support each family.
- Formation for Lifetime Faith: A new generation needs a strong foundation of biblical knowledge in an environment where they can encounter the living God. Children and students can open their hearts to God, learn to discern His voice, have a desire to obey Him, and do so in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Scripture as Authority: We believe the Bible is the authoritative Word of God. We seek to create an environment where children hear the Word of God and also do the Word of God.
- The Holy Spirit Teaches: Both parents and leaders have the opportunity to create “environments” where the Holy Spirit is free to move, teach, and lead through His Word and other believers.
- God’s Redemptive Narrative: “The Big God Story” is God’s ENTIRE story. It incorporates all of history, stretching from Genesis to Revelation and beyond, sharing the good news of redemption through Jesus. Every generation not only plays a part in this incredible story but is also part of a much larger faith community of past, present, and future believers.
- God is Central: We seek to empower our kids to worship God as the center of their lives. We seek to be Kingdom focused and worship God for who He is & what He has done.
- A Community of Ministry Support: We believe in passing on faith in Jesus to the next generation, and we believe in doing this as a team. We want to inspire, equip, and support both parents and leaders in transforming the lives of a new generation in the church and in the home.
Are you interested in serving in our Kids Ministry?
We love helping plug people into their areas of gifting through serving.
Submit our application and one of our staff will contact you!