Looking for ways to serve?
Do we have some great opportunities for you! Beginning this Wednesday our food pantry will be open every Wednesday, 5:30 to 7:30pm (note the new time frame). Additionally, starting this week, on Wednesdays and Fridays we will be delivering food to those in need who are confined to their homes.
How can you help? So glad you asked!
- Sign up to deliver food or help out in the Food Pantry by clicking here. Remember, we are following the CDC guidelines when we serve, so don’t forget your mask.
- Give financially to our Crisis Response Fund by clicking here and selecting Crisis Response from the drop down menu.
- Donate food and needed items on the list below. Bring them to the food pantry on the east side of our building on Wednesday evenings any time between 5:30 and 7:30pm.
- Baby formula, baby food and baby cereal – all ages and types
- Protein bars and protein drinks
- Dry cereal & shelf stable milk – all brands
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna
- Rice (we can accept large bags of rice a divide them)
- Grocery store gift cards (used to purchase needed items)
Looking for ways to celebrate?
Good Friday prayer experience
This Friday at noon we will be live streaming a Good Friday prayer experience on YouTube and Instagram. It will be an opportunity to engage and reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. If you can’t join us live at noon, that’s okay – watch when it’s convenient for you! The prayer experience will be available afterwards here on YouTube.
Have plans for Easter? We do!
Where two or three are gathered… but what about thousands?! Make plans now to spend your Easter Sunday celebrating the good news of Jesus with Antioch churches across the US and around the world! Engage with us as we join the Antioch Movement-Wide Easter Service hosted by Antioch Waco via livestream on April 12th at 8am, 10am, 4pm, and 6pm MST. Experience the excitement of worshipping with a crowd with none of the hassle! Comfy clothes, up-close seats and volume-control, anyone?