Lamenting that our sermon about lamenting was cut short in the video last Sunday? Us, too!
Due to technical difficulties, our Sunday Service livestream and video were cut short. We apologize!
In case you missed it, the last part of the sermon was about the how-to of lament and gave us an easy-to-remember abbreviation. CRT stands for Complain, Request and Trust. Chris explained that first, we lay our complaint before God, then we make our request, and finally we trust Him with the situation. You can find the (partial) recording here.
Comin’ right up
- It’s that time again to come together and pray for our church planting team in Lille, France. Join us in the church parking lot at 6pm this Friday, July 17th. Kids are welcome!
- You won’t want to miss this Sunday’s service! As part of our Bless This Mess series, AK Ford and Amber & Brian Baldwin will be teaching us how to Look Up, Look In and Look Out as we exercise our voice in all that’s happening in this season.
- If you missed getting a Tending Your Hearthandout a couple weeks ago, or simply need another copy or two, you can find it by clicking here to visit the Resource page on our website.
- Our Food Pantry is open tonight, 5:30 to 7:30pm, located on the east side of our building – just follow the signs
Your RSVP is super helpful to us as we prepare for Sunday Services each week. Read no further before clicking here to reserve your spot! Okay, now that that’s out of the way, here’s a reminder about what Sundays look like this month:
- 9am and 10:30am services are held in the auditorium (live) and the east classroom (shown on a screen). You’re also welcome to sit on the lawn and listen to the service on the outdoor speakers.
- RSVPs (new forms each week) are required.
- Masks are required inside.
- There is only one entrance (and one exit) for each location: enter the front doors for the auditorium and the east doors for the classroom.
- We ask that you exit quickly after each service to give us time to clean and sanitize the building, so enjoy the space we’ve created to play, pray (our prophetic ministry is available!) and connect on the back lawn.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer dispensers are available.
- No Kids Ministry yet, but activity packets are available through the month of July. Reserve yours when you RSVP. Sign up to receive regular Kids’ communications by clicking here.
- Not feeling well or just more comfortable joining from home? Watch our 9am service stream or recording on YouTube.