How are you?
No, really, we want to know! In an effort to serve you well, we’ve crafted a short survey to hear how you’re doing and how we’re doing in this challenging season. Please take 3-5 minutes today to complete the survey by clicking on the image below.
Good Friday Prayer Experience
In place of our normal prayer time at noon, this Friday we’ll celebrate with a special family-friendly prayer experience – reflecting on Jesus’s sacrifice on the cross, taking communion together and engaging in interactive prayer moments. Join us live at noon on YouTube or Instagram or participate later in the day by watching the recording on YouTube.
Easter Celebration Service
Plan to spend your Easter Sunday celebrating the good news of Jesus with Antioch churches across the US and around the world! Engage with us as we join the Antioch Movement-Wide Easter Service hosted by Antioch Waco via livestream this Sunday, April 12th, at 8am, 10am, 4pm, and 6pm MST.
It’s Food Pantry Night!
Starting tonight, our Food Pantry is open every Wednesday, 5:30-7:30pm. Help out by choosing one of the options below:
- Sign up to deliver food or help out in the Food Pantry by clicking here. Remember, we are following the CDC guidelines when we serve, so don’t forget your mask.
- Give financially to our Crisis Response Fund by clicking here and selecting Crisis Response from the drop down menu.
- Donate food and needed items on the list below. Bring them to the food pantry on the east side of our building on Wednesday evenings any time between 5:30 and 7:30pm.
- Baby formula, baby food and baby cereal – all ages and types
- Protein bars and protein drinks
- Dry cereal & shelf stable milk – all brands
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna
- Rice (we can accept large bags of rice a divide them)
- Grocery store gift cards (used to purchase needed items)