Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
Winding down the month, and these weekly emails
We’ve decided to give your inbox a break — you’re welcome! 🙂 — until we have something newsworthy to report. For now, no news is good news! So expect for things to continue as usual until we let you know there are changes in the works.
Keeping on keeping on
Here’s a reminder of what “the usual” looks like these days…
- Sunday services are held at 9 and 10:30am each week in the auditorium. Masks and RSVPs (
new forms each week) are required inside. You’re also welcome to sit on the lawn and listen to the service on the outdoor speakers. No Kids Ministry for the month of August, but activity packets are available. Reserve yours when you RSVP.
- The Food Pantry will continue its regular hours: Wednesdays, 5:30 to 7:30pm on the east side of our building through the month of August. Hot tip: we just received hundreds of pounds of ground beef, so come by and pick up yours while supplies last!
- Join us to pray for our team in Lille, France, on Friday, August 21st, from 6 to 7pm in the parking lot. Questions? Email Chelsea here.
- Let us help meet your practical needs. Submit this form to tell us how we can serve you.
- Click here to find a Life Group full of people ready to encourage and support you.
- Check out our website and follow us on social media (buttons below) to stay up-to-date.