We enjoyed our in-person Sunday services last week so much, we’re doing it again! And again. And (hopefully) again…
Necessities to note about our new normal for now
Say that 5 times fast and then review the following points about what our Sunday Services look like as we follow COVID safety standards in this season:
- 9am and 10:30am services will be held in the auditorium (live) and the east classroom (shown on a screen). You’re also welcome to sit on the lawn and listen to the service on the outdoor speakers.
- RSVPs (new forms each week) are required. Click here to sign up for your choice of service and location as well as for Kids’ packets.
- Masks are required.
- There is only one entrance (and one exit) for each location: enter the front doors for the auditorium and the east doors for the classroom.
- We’ll ask you to exit quickly after each service to give us time to clean and sanitize the building, so enjoy the space we’ve created to play, pray and connect on the back lawn.
- Restrooms and hand sanitizer dispensers are available in each location.
- No Kids Ministry yet, but activity packets are available through the month of July. Reserve yours when you RSVP here. Sign up for Kids’ communications by clicking here.
- Not feeling well or just more comfortable joining from home? Watch our 9am service stream or recording on YouTube.
- Our Food Pantry is open tonight, 5:30 to 7:30pm, located on the east side of our building – just follow the signs
- We livestream our Sunday Service each week on YouTube at 9am – and post the recording later in the day for you to watch at your convenience.
- Let us help meet your practical needs! Submit this form to tell us how we can serve you
- Click here to find a Life Group full of people ready to encourage and support you
- Check out our website and follow us on social media (buttons below) to stay up-to-date