We’re all under pressure. Now is the time to get courage from God.
If you faint when under pressure,
you have need of courage.
Let’s Step In
Let’s not shrink back in fear, but get courage from God and step in in faith, loving others well and staying connected. Here are some practical ways to do that:
Able and willing to serve?
- Volunteer with our partner organization, SERVE 6.8, by signing up here
- Check out this site that lists volunteer needs throughout the state of Colorado: www.helpcoloradonow.
- Review The United Way’s list of organizations with volunteer needs primarily working with the homeless: https://volunteer.
- Donate blood (there is an urgent need!) at a site near you: www.vitalant.org
Wanting to give financially to those in our church family experiencing difficulties during this time?
- Click here and then select Crisis Response on the dropdown menu under “Fund.”
Feeling lonely or in need of encouragement or practical help?
- Follow us on social media (click the icons below) to stay connected throughout the week.
- Join us as we livestream an hour of thanksgiving, worship and intercession every weekday at noon here.
- Watch our Sunday Service video each week on our website or by subscribing to our Antioch Fort Collins channel on YouTube.
- Connect with your Life Group for support or find one here.
- Reach out for practical help for yourself or someone else by clicking here.