With the celebration of Resurrection Sunday just behind us, you may be feeling any of a number of different ways.
Maybe you feel exhilarated with a fresh reminder of all Jesus has done for us. Or maybe the day felt incomplete in the absence of family, usual traditions and gathering corporately. In the midst of all you are feeling, we want you to know that we are here for you and we are continually amazed and thankful that we get to walk through this together as the church.
All the feels
Speaking of how you’re feeling, we want to know! Please take 3-5 minutes today to complete the survey linked below. Just click the image to get started.
3 ways to serve
Our Food Pantry serves those in need every Wednesday, 5:30-7:30pm. Help out by donating your time or resources in one of the ways below:
- Sign up to deliver food or help out in the Food Pantry by clicking here. Remember, we are following the CDC guidelines when we serve, so don’t forget your mask.
- Give financially to our Crisis Response Fund by clicking here and selecting Crisis Response from the drop down menu.
- Donate food and needed items on the list below. Bring them to the food pantry on the east side of our building on Wednesdays between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Baby formula, baby food and baby cereal – all ages and types
- Protein bars and protein drinks
- Dry cereal & shelf stable milk – all brands
- Peanut butter
- Canned tuna
- Rice (we can accept large bags of rice a divide them)
- Grocery store gift cards (used to purchase needed items)
Our Good Friday and Easter celebrations were great (if we do say so ourselves)! Here are the links if you’d like to rewatch them or pass them on to a friend: